Skip to content
Pork fillet with prosciutto & sage
- 500g pork fillet cut into two pieces
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- 200g baby green beans
- 1 small potato or sweet potato
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- Scatter six sage leaves evenly over each piece of pork. Add some cracked salt and pepper, then wrap each pork fillet in four slices of prosciutto.
- Heat small amount of oil in large frying pan. Cook pork portions, gently turning till they are browned all over.
- Line a tray with baking paper, place pork on the tray and into the oven. Roast the pork uncovered for 10 minutes or cooked to your liking.
- Remove from oven, cover with foil and let it stand for 5 minutes and then cut into thick slices.
- While you are letting your pork stand, steam green beans until tender and dice potato (or my favourite sweet potato) and then mash with a dash of milk
- Serve pork fillet with steamed green beans and mash. Enjoy the leftovers on a sandwich the next day!