It’s a go-to favourite across many Chinese restaurants, and now you can make a healthy version yourself!
It’s simple, quick, and most importantly, delicious. Perfect for a family or preparing meals for the week ahead.
- 500g lean beef sliced
- 1 large brown onion (thinly chopped)
- 2 carrots (thinly chopped)
- 1/2 red capsicum
- bunch of bok choy
- 1 head of steamed broccoli
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup salt-reduced beef stock
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat a frying pan and spray with oil.
- Add beef strips and lightly brown.
- Remove beef strips and add onion, garlic, carrot, and capsicum to the pan to cook.
- When almost cooked, add steamed broccoli and beef back to pan and mix.
- Add bok choy, beef stock, soy sauce, and ginger to the pan to simmer.
- Stir and serve on a plate.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds (optional)
- Serve with rice.