Got a sweet tooth but don’t want to go off the rails?
This little creation comes straight from one of our Man Shakers Lloyd Bond who is owner and head chef of Railway Cafe & Tracks Bar Maryborough. So you know it’s going to be good.
Super Greens Chocolate Pudding – Serves 1
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk.
- 2 tbsp (42 grams) of chia seeds (black or white)
- 1 lvl scoop of chocolate manshake
- 1 lvl scoop of chocolate super greens
- Put all ingredients into a blender and mix well. Once mixed transfer into a glass or cup and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Finish off with some mixed berries and some homemade granola (Located below)
- Tbsp of oats
- Tbsp of flaked almonds or walnuts
- Tsp of sugar free maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Put all the ingredients into a pan and lightly toast and combine. Put in fridge to cool.