Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered for chips.
These sweet potato beauties are full of fibre, vitamins and slow-release energy, and the best bit is, they’re not going to clog your arteries and take up residence on your gut like the ones from the chip shop.
- Sweet potato around 300g
- Cooking oil spray
- Preheat your oven to 220°C.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into thick chips.
- Coat a cooking tray with cooking oil spray (be a bit generous!)
- Put the chips on the tray, give them a light spray, and place on the top shelf of the oven.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, turning once, until cooked and golden.
Adam’s Shortcut: Instead of normal chips, you can now buy sweet potato chips in the frozen section at the supermarket. So if you’re strapped for time, grab a bag and chuck them in the oven!