This is a must-try mexican dish! Chicken enchiladas are super easy to make, and completely different to your usual chicken wraps.
- 500g lean chicken mince
- 2 large carrots chopped
- 4 large wholemeal wraps
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 200g tin black beans
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 400g can whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 avocado
- 1 large lime
- 1 tbs sour cream
Adam’s Tip: Add 1 teaspoon chili powder for a little spice
- Heat a frypan and spray with oil.
- Add chicken mince, onions, and carrots to the pan.
- When the mince is nearly cooked, add black beans (drained and rinsed), chili, and tomatoes and stir in.
- Add paprika & chili to pan mixture and stir.
- Heat wraps in the microwave for 20 seconds, or until warm.
- In each wrap, add your chicken mixture and wrap.
- Place in a baking tray and lightly sprinkle cheese over each wrap.
- Bake in oven 15 min or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with lime juice and a small dollop of sour cream.
- Serve with avocado and, if you desire, a side salad.